Help wanted / Training provided

From: Philip neily
Subject: Help wanted / Training provided
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:41:56 +0000

This opportunity is great for people looking for extra income.
We are looking for people that want to make money working from home!
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make
a change.
To date, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we need of good
people, just to keep up.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
We will need a couple of hour's commitment per day. Work as much as you want.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
We provide continuous support from the team of successful people.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial
security.
Spend more time with your family doing the things that bring enjoyment to your
life!
Your commitment to success can make it all happen!

APPLY NOW to get more information about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application please fill out the form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html