International Partners---Asia Trade

From: Deng Tung
Subject: International Partners---Asia Trade
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:18:44

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr. Deng Tung, I am the Financial director of a group of Chinese
businessmen who deal on raw materials and export into Europe/America.
We are searching for a
representative who can help us establish a medium of getting to
our clients in America/Europe as well as making payments
through you to us.
If you are interested in transacting business with us we
will be very glad. There will be no financial obligation required from
you in this transaction.
Please contact us via email: for more information. Subject
to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate
your mode of which we will pay for your services as our
representative in Europe/America.
Please if you are interested forward to us your
phone/fax number and your full contact addresses.
Thanks,
Mr Deng C Tung
TUNG CO-OPRATION
IMPORT AND EXPORT.