Dear Sir/Madam!

From: Mencsik Gyula
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam!
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:55:37 +0200

Dear Manager!

I would like to introduce our company. The Her-Szig Deposit Company
Representation has great business connections.

Now our company offers you help in the following areas and with us you can be
successful in business

         1,   Absolute product distribution (sale of - food product,
-drink/beverage -invention or  -other product / service)

         2,   TV-and media advertisement with 50% - 80% discount

         3,   Market research in Hungary towards more hundred thousand
clients/partners within 1 month Price: 500 USD/occasion

         4,   Foreign market research in 36 countries towards min. 100000
companies within 1 month. Price: 500 USD/occasion

         5,   Investing opportunities with unique business offers in Hungary
and in Sub-Carpathia (real estates, hotel, industrial establishment etc.)

         6,   Production or sale of inventions on the basis of claim.

         7,   Foreign company - representation on the basis of claim

Note:

We would like to provide business possibility and success for your company to
find more advantageous / more inexpensive market, and with our help you can
avoid the incorrect / unfair companies.

Thank you for reading the information about our company after it if you are
interested in our offers please write to us, because a common business relation
would be great.

Best regards:

Gyula Mencsik

Manager

Fax: +36 83/318-750

E-mail: address@hidden

Ez az üzenet a Group-Mail v4.1 segítségével jutott el Önhöz.
(c) 1995-2005 SomaSoft Kft.   www.somasoft.hu