REPLY

From: Peter Fisher
Subject: REPLY
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:35:58 -0600

This transaction is 100% risk free and you are not going to spend any money on
it.I am Mr. Peter Fisher, INSTITUTIONAL FUND SERVICES, HSBC Bank PLC, London
international Branch, I don't know if you can handle this transaction and keep
this money in a safe account where we can invest it,i discovered that one of my
bank customer,Mr.SHARIF QURESHI ,a Pakistanis by birth ,was killed in a car
bomb at Pakistan outside the U.S. Consulate in Karachi with his family by
suicide bomber that want to bomb U.S.Consulate.
he has being a private resident here in London for 3 years, made a numbered
time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at $12,500,000.00(Twelve Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) for twelve calendar months in my Branch.

As representative with contacts in the London international Branch,upon the car
bomb at Pakistan outside the U.S. Consulate in Karachi in his home country of
Pakistan, in
which he was on a private visit to see is sick old parents, i have made
personal contacts to his resident here in London and
through some foreign mission in Pakistan, and has discovered that he and his
entire family perished in the said car bomb in Pakistan.
On further investigation, it also discovered that he died without making a WILL
(En-state) and
all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless,
it was discovered in the Late Mr.SHARIF QURESHI bank papers that the only
persons stated as his entitled next of kin is his only wife, who also died with
him in the car bomb, so presently their is no persons to declare as the next of
kin to the said fund and as it stand now , No person will ever come forward to
claim it. As the bank
papers/documents have only his late wife name, since they have no child before
their sudden death.

In accordance with the Banking Federal Laws and constitution, the money will
revert to the
ownership of the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the
funds within
certain period. Consequently, I shall present you as a foreign partner to stand
in as the next of kin to late Mr. SHARIF QURESHI so that you and I can benefit
from the fruits of this man's labor.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from
any breach of the law as I will use my position as the senior Bank's personnel
in the
Institutional fund services, HSBC BANK PLC, to secure approvals and guarantee
the successful execution of this transaction.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this
interests you, please
reply me immediately and please include your private phone number for voice
contact and fax
number so that I can provide you with more details and relevant documents that
will help you
understand the transaction better.
Awaiting your urgent reply through my private  email:
Thanks.
Best regards,
Mr. Peter Fisher