PayPal Notification: Update your information

From: PayPal Team
Subject: PayPal Notification: Update your information
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:40:18 +0700

Update Your Information

It has come to our attention that your PayPal billing information are out of
date. This require you to update your billing information as soon as possible.
This billing update is also a new PayPal security statement which goes
according to the established norms on our terms of service (TOS) to reduce the
instance of fraud on our website.

Please update your records on or before October 30, 2005. A failure to update
your records may result on a suspension of your account.
To update your PayPal records click on the following link:

wildwestexport.com/aw-cgi/paypal

This new security statement will helps us continue to offer PayPal as a secure
and cost-effective payment service. We appreciate your cooperation and
assistance.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team