Agent Required

From: jonathan_andrew_s
Subject: Agent Required
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:02:55 +1100

Compliments of the day to you.

    I represent Export Promotion Council based in England, and we have a

marketing quota for the year to meet. For this we are recruiting
representatives

who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in Europe and

North America as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. It

is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative
in

your country.

    Note that, as our representative, you will receive 10% of whatever amount
you

clear for the company and the balance you will be instructed on proceedings to

come. We look forward to expanding worldwide before the year 2007 and do hope
you

could be part of the company's development.

Please, to facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send

promptly via email  the basic requirements provided underneath to commence

registration processes:

(1) Your full names,
(2) Contact address and,
(3) Phone/fax numbers.