Re: harmonize

From: Vjekoslava Hollister
Subject: Re: harmonize
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:56:44 -0500

http://www.recodags.com <http://www.recodags.com>

ONE WINTER a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had
compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake
was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts,
bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. Oh, cried the
Farmer with his last breath, I am rightly served for pitying a
scoundrel. The greatest kindness will not bind the ungrateful. The Fawn
and His Mother A YOUNG FAWN once said to his Mother, You are larger than
a dog, and swifter, and more used to running, and you have your horns as
a defense; why, then, O Mother! do the hounds frighten you so? She
smiled, and said: I know full well, my son, that all you say is true. I
have the advantages you mention, but when I hear even