Re: diatonic

From: Flannan Parnell
Subject: Re: diatonic
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 03:29:03 -0500

http://www.aboutian.com

Not too many astronauts come from Tremont Avenue in the Bronx. Hey,
youre kidding, Doc! What? Im from Garden Street, you know, across from
the zoo! The names Fleishman, Morris Fleishman. Nice to meet a fellow
Bronxite. Morris? said Panov, shaking hands. Morris the Marine? I should
have had a talk with your parents. ... Stay well, Mo. And thank you for
your concern. You get better, Doc, and when you see Tremont Avenue
again, give it my best, okay? I will, indeed, Morris, replied Morris,
raising his hand as the diplomatic cart shot forward. Four minutes
later, escorted by the driver, Panov entered the long