Re: unrig concatenate

From: Ignazio Slaugh
Subject: Re: unrig concatenate
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:15:52 -0500

Quit Overpaying for your Medications.
<http://geocities.com/GythClaissomLin/>

uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies; but if you are
divided among yourselves, you will be broken as easily as these
sticks.
The Boy Hunting Locusts
A BOY was hunting for locusts. He had caught a goodly number,
when he saw a Scorpion, and mistaking him for a locust, reached
out his hand to take him. The Scorpion, showing his sting, said:
If you had but touched me, my friend, you would have lost me, and
all your locusts too!
The Cock and the Jewel
A COCK, scratching for food for himself and his hens, found a
precious stone and exclaimed: If your owner had found thee, and
not I, he would have taken thee up, and have set thee in thy