mailing list moderation?

From: Karl Berry
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:47:08 +0100

Greetings,

We've rather belatedly realized that a number of GNU mailing lists --
including this one, see list below -- have hundreds or thousands of held
messages in their mailman queue, and/or a whole lot of spam in the
archives, indicating there is no active list moderator.

If you would like to volunteer to moderate this (or other) lists, please
email me.  Moderating a list usually takes less than a minute per day,
once things are caught up.

Or, if you know for sure that this list is no longer used at all any
more, or maybe never was used, I'd like to know that too.

I'm sending this message to each list individually, to avoid mailman
complaints.  Sorry if you receive it more than once.

Thanks,
Karl

address@hidden
address@hidden