accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement

From: Chris Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] Updating the accessibility statement
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 15:22:47 -0500

Hi Devin,

I didn’t even realize I was still subscribed to this list, it’s been dead for years at this point. We started it when I was Director of Access Technology at Free Software Foundation. I left that role years ago and, other than donating a few bucks to FSF each year, I haven’t been involved with them since.

I’m aware of some changes in accessibility in the free software community but I don’t know where to point you to get more information. I’m pretty sure the Orca mailing list is still going, you might find more useful information there.

Happy Hacking,
cdh