acl-devel

[Acl-devel] [RFC] Add attribute visibility("default") to API functions

From: Yury Usishchev
Subject: [Acl-devel] [RFC] Add attribute visibility("default") to API functions
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 19:50:21 +0300

Hello!

I am trying to make acl build with -fvisibility=hidden possible. For that API
functions (that are used externally)
should be marked with __attribute__((visibility("default"))).
More info on visibility in gcc wiki - https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Visibility

I modified macro from above wiki page and added it to headers of acl.
Then I gathered all functions that are accessible externally (from public
headers that are installed to /usr/include)
and marked them all with new macro. Resulting patch is attached.

Could you please review attached patch?

BR,
Yury Usishchev