acl-devel

Re: [Acl-devel] [RFC] Add attribute visibility("default") to API functio

From: Andreas Grünbacher
Subject: Re: [Acl-devel] [RFC] Add attribute visibility("default") to API functions
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 00:57:17 +0100

> On 16 Feb 2016 23:18, Yury Usishchev wrote:
>> Ok, the patch is attached.
>
> i'm fine with this (although i haven't tested it yet).
> let's see what Andreas has to say.

This patch looks simple enough, but I really don't want to have the
ACL_API_EXPORT define in the public headers: it doesn't add anything
for users, it just makes the header messier to read. An ACL_API_EXPORT
or similar macro can just as well be added where each function is
defined, with the same net result.

Thanks,
Andreas