adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] Re: your ChtALlS

From: Tatianna Brownlow
Subject: [Adaldap-users] Re: your ChtALlS
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:24:56 -0700

Hi
Look, this information might be pretty interesting for you

ra

http://www.lesomecast.com

This was made by Thror, your grandfather, Thorin, he said in answer
to the dwarves excited questions. It is a plan of the Mountain. I
dont see that this will help us much, said Thorin disappointedly after
a glance. I remember the Mountain well enough and the lands about it.
And I know where Mirkwood is, and the Withered Heath where the great
dragons bred.