adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] Re: your crrdit

From: Trixie Roehl
Subject: [Adaldap-users] Re: your crrdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:11:00 -0700

D o ea g r H r om c e O e wne r r,

Your c y re b di q t doesn't m x atter to us!

If you O t WN v r l ea x l e q st e at b e and want
I r MME o DIAT k E c u as p h to s d pe c nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L r OW f ER your mont r hly pa i yme p nt b s
by a third or mor f e,
here are the d v ea e ls m we hav w e T o ODA i Y:

$ 49 w 0 , 00 o 0 a n s l x ow a y s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 g 0 , 0 s 00 a t s l v ow a v s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 49 n 0 , 00 h 0 a c s lo g w a j s 3 , 2 c 0 %
$ 25 w 0 , 0 v 00 a w s l p ow a a s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 20 d 0 , 0 v 00 a m s l f ow a m s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V u is w it ou v r s r it q e

Trixie Roehl , Ap g pr a ova u l Ma o na r ge x r

go so far as to send you on this adventure. Very amusing for me, very
good for you and profitable too, very likely, if you ever get over it.
Sorry! I dont want any adventures, thank you. Not today. Good morning!
But please come to tea €“ any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Come