adaldap-users

[Adaldap-users] verse harmlessly

From: Lillian Bruce
Subject: [Adaldap-users] verse harmlessly
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:36:45 +0300

To you, Jane, I willconfide my dearest dream. Jane opened the most
secretchamber of her heart and took him in .
AuntIrenes house was on the fringe of the town and a country road ranbehind it
. A blithe soul was Jane as they drove away.
Evidently father had no intention of doing anything of the sort. She knew how a
house shouldbe kept even if she had never kept one. And now Isuppose youre
wondering why your father isnt here.
Weve looked at all thehouses Ive heard of that are for sale .
Through another door that opened into a garden was a far-away viewof green
pastures to the south.
I like the pattern of this place, said Jane. On the other hand, neither am I on
relief.
Ive always wanted a green andwhite house.
But Im a stubborn dud, my Jane, when Itake a notion into my noddle. A nice
gingery smell of hot cookies floated out of thedoor as an elderly woman came
out .
She hoped dad wouldnt think her appetiteterrible. She feltthat she had known
dad for years. Island is a lovely place, thought Jane, not at all grudgingly.
But Im a stubborn dud, my Jane, when Itake a notion into my noddle. It squatted
right against a little steep hill whose toes were lostin bracken. There was
nothing about the house that Jane did not know by thistime. Yourmother did try
so hard to learn to make them like mine