Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music andpacka

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music andpackaging
Date: 18 Jan 2002 22:02:27 +0100

> fair enough, but it might be worth already asking magazines (and
> distros?) if they'd be prepared to include adonthell on their cover CDs
> - after all they may take a while to respond nd we will of course say
> that it won't be available until the 27. of January    :)

Don't worry about that, they are ready to include it. Actually they
would want it. The only thing to do is to drop them an email - and
anyway if Adonthell makes enough noise they will include it by
themselves. I don't know if I show you when you were here, but the
French Linux Magazine even included once the 0.2 version. No one ever
asked them for that and the noise we made was quite limited. So for a
cool and playable 0.3 version, of course they will publish it! :)

But giving the impression of being in a hurry could raise suspiscion
about the project. Just do it in time ;)

Alex.

--
http://www.gnurou.org