Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories

From: Nils Hesse
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] mac os x port - success stories
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:07:00 +0000

That looks like the old problem once again. What does 'adonthell -d'
say? Something like './share/adonthell' I fear, which means it's got the
wrong prefix compiled in.
guess what? You're right.... umm... how can I change this in the configure.in of WE? I do not have the patience to go through ALL of WE Makefiles and change the adonthelldatadir variable.... when I run the ./configure script of WE it comes up with:

checking for adonthell... /sw/bin/adonthell
checking for Adonthell data directory... ./share/adonthell

first one, okay. second? no. bad. very bad. want different :)

Regards,
r:Nilz