Re: [Adonthell-devel] Switching to gcc 3.1?

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Switching to gcc 3.1?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:38:54 +0200

> Sure, I've got no problem with that. I'm going to apt-get GCC 3.1
> right now.

Good! Joel, be sure to get it as well, as the atk stuff is far from
compiling well. As far as I know, the only code produced by Kai that
fails is dlgedit, but it should easily be fixed.

I should get the code re-organized (at least a small part, say the image
module) soon. Maybe this will need some heavy renaming into the atk
stuff as well (if everything lies in the "atk" namespace, it's useless
they all have the "atk_" prefix - oh by the way, maybe we should change
the name, as it seems to me that there is already a toolkit that is
named atk)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org