Re: [Adonthell-devel] SWIG 1.3.14

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] SWIG 1.3.14
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:17:14 +0200

> Especially the last paragraph worries me a bit. Does it mean the we
> need to access static members in a different way when using Python
> 2.2? Or is the old way still supported?
>
> From looking at the generated code, I assume that latter is the case.
> Even when using 2.2, the old way is still available. However, I can't
> test this, as I am still using Python 2.1. Can you have a look, Alex?

Sure. I'll do this as soon as I'm back home. I don't think the accesses
are different anyway - this would be stupid, and the SWIG guys have
always proved they have common sense! ;) At worst, requiring Python 2.2
wouldn't be a pain. It even has some nice features (iterators, etc.)
that we could use.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org