Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile trouble on MacOS X

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Compile trouble on MacOS X
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:26:35 +0100

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 22:55:09 +0100 Kai Sterker wrote:

> I keep on getting the following compile error, no matter whether I use
> gcc 3.1 or 2.95.2:

[...]

Well, forget about it. I fixed it, and it's running pretty well. Haven't
installed Ogg Vorbis yet, though. Also, there's the problem with the
normal keys not working. Fullscreen works perfect though! :)

So now I'll merge the changes I made into the code and check if
everything else still compiles. Then I'll make a new source tarball and
upload that tomorrow.

Guess I'll have a look at the input problem later that week. First of
all, I want to get that BeOS binary out.

Attached is a little screenshot, just for the fun of it :)