[Adonthell-devel] Not quite a todo list

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Not quite a todo list
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:10:22 +0200

I'd like to hear your opinions about the following idea:

Some time ago, I agreed to make some kind of todo list for our website.
But I'm not really sure whether that would be used more frequently than
the Savannah Task Manager. So I thought I'd do something different, but
with the same goal in mind: to remind us about stuff in need of doing.
And there's plenty of that :).

Since a lot of todos are already in the mailing list archives, I would
make a page were every developer could enter links to a certain email or
thread in the archive, together with a brief summary. Perhaps stuff
could be categorized ("Bug", "Spec", "Todo", "Idea" ...), so we can
easily retrieve information that is there already.

That would also make it a little easier for newcomers to find stuff that
really matters.

If you like that, I should find enough time to get it done over the
weekend. Unfortunately, my time is rather limited these days, so there
is little else I can do (or have done lately).