[Adonthell-devel] Status update

From: ksterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Status update
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:02:35 +0100

Just in case you're wondering ...

my time is currently limited, but what time I have will be and has been spent
on the following:

o updated documentation page with recent docs
  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/download/documentation.shtml

o fixed or about to fix a few problems with v0.3.4
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=adonthell

  Should be able to release it around x-mas.

o I'm currently about to update the game rules with
  the stuff found here, as Ben never managed to do so:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-general/2002-10/msg00050.html

o I also would like to add the recent gfx doc sources
  to doc CVS, but am unable to locate the sources.
  Cirrus/Ben, do you have them around?

o And finally, I'll have to go through the ML and
  compile all the thoughts and ideas we had into a
  TODO list to hand out to people.

Cheers,