Re: [Adonthell-devel] problems with i18n (adonthell)

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] problems with i18n (adonthell)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 14:53:53 +0400

Hi,

I wrote a page about russian translation, it may have answers on your questions:

http://oka08.ihep.su/adonthell/i18n/index.html

Hope it helps,
Sasha.

David Moreno Fernandez wrote:

Hi! Please, Help me!!!

The files of i18n in spanish from adonthell don't want install. The directory is created but not exists in es/LC_MESSAGES/wastesedge.mo

Another problem: ¿Why not the game is in italian if i export LANG=it_IT?
¡The game continue in english!

I changed LINGUAS file:
nl it es

and made: /autogen.sh /configure make
make install

I removed before the package adonthell-data from my Ubuntu Linux.

______________________________________________ Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!: �250 MB GRATIS! Nuevos servicios, m�s seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es