Re: [Adonthell-devel] Life sign

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Life sign
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:08:17 +0100

Hi!

Just want to say I'm still alive too!
I'm in the process of moving into my new flat so I've been busy too. Definitely want to make some new graphics before the summer is over though! ^_^

            - James

On Jul 25, 2005, at 09:27, Kai Sterker wrote:

Hi folks,

just wanted to mention that I'm quite busy right now, so sadly no time
for Adonthell at present. My lovely new Golden Retriever needs a lot
of time :-).

Maybe it'll get better later on, otherwise I really have to think
about handing over the project to somebody else. I'd still love to
contribute, though, but right now my days don't have enough hours ;-).

Cheers,