[Adonthell-devel] Linux Game Tome Update?

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Linux Game Tome Update?
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:37:14 -0600

Copy:

We want everyone to know that the Adonthell Project has not been abandoned. We are continuing to work on the engine, the game world, and the rule set. Much of our work has been moved to our wiki at adonthell.berlios.de/docs/ but our CVS can still be found on savannah.nongnu.org. We are looking for writers, programmers, and artists to help us on the project.

Of course, I'm tired and no copywriter, so this probably isn't written quite well enough to stir up interest.

Andrew