Re: [Adonthell-devel] Cannot checkout cvs

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Cannot checkout cvs
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 03:02:14 +0200

On 5/19/06, Alexander Hupfer <address@hidden> wrote:

The information on the website might be outdated, as Savannah changed
the hosts the CVS is located at. Go to
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=adonthell for the correct
settings. (* note to self to update website *)

If you want developer access, you'll have to get an account as
Savannah and tell me your userid, so I can add you as a project member
:-).

Kai