Re: [Adonthell-devel] Commit notification & CMake

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Commit notification & CMake
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 12:09:28 -0700

On 9/22/06, Joël Vennin <address@hidden> wrote:

When I commit something I get the following message:
    Mailing notification to address@hidden sent

Could you change the E-Mail address you entered at Savannah before you
commit the next time? I think that address is used when generating the
commit-notification. Maybe for some reason, your current address is
blocked (SPAM-filter, etc ...). Not sure whether that helps, but it's
the only advice I can offer for now. If it does not help, we can still
file a support request and see if it could be a problem on Savannah's
site.

About the CMake stuff, now the includes and libraries files can be installed.
You can change the prefix installation using the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=.....
on the cmake command line.

I didn't have much luck getting it to work on windows yet. CMakeSetup
is not really usable, as it does not allow to pass command line
parameters to cmake, so it complains about ADONTHELL_DATADIR not found
and stops. Also, I am a bit annoyed that it cannot find any of the
packages from my msys installation, as it does not know how to deal
with UNIX-paths.

One solution to this problem would be that cmake replaces all
UNIX-Style paths it encounters in its rules with $MSYS_DIR/$UNIX_PATH
automatically when run from a msys shell. That way it should find all
my stuff in /usr/local ... I'll see if I can provide a patch myself.
If not, I'll make a suggestion on the cmake mailing list.

If you know of any other workarounds, please let me know.