[Adonthell-devel] Re: Development activity

From: Jeff Shipley
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Development activity
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:14:48 -0700

I was able to get the doc pages from adonthell.berlios.de, but it took a while.  The pages were timing out on me a lot.  I will get the source some time during this next week and take a better look at it before I decide what areas I am planning on working on.  I need to get a better idea of what is already in place and what needs to be changed/added.

I'll let you know how it goes this week.  Do you have any suggestions on parts of the code that need the most work?  How close are you to a v0.4 release?