[Adonthell-devel] Re: Progress, plans and bugs

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Progress, plans and bugs
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:50:14 -0700

On 5/25/07, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

That aside, I have also written a little converter script to extract
the image(s) from some of the binary media files I found on an old
backup. They weren't what I thought, so it was kind of wasted effort.

Actually found some use for that script ... I changed it to extract
the images from v0.3 media instead and plan to use some of those for
the demo map.

true for objects, as they share a lot of code. So I've started
preparing some graphics to see whether I can assemble something over
the next couple weeks. (There'll be visitors coming soon, then we'll
be on vacation, so it might well be August before there's anything to
show, however)

In preparation for a possible release, I've also added a README to the
test/ directory and made sure that the different scripts actually run.
I might also go over the doxygen log and fix some of the issues, to
get the API docs into an even better shape (that'll be something for
those brief periods of spare time, where writing code doesn't really
make sense).