Re: [Adonthell-devel] Ruffinans ?

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Ruffinans ?
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 16:04:42 +0100

On Jan 3, 2008 3:56 PM, Clément Plantier <address@hidden> wrote:

> In Waste's Edge, we can hear Sarin telling: "Ruffinans, the lot of them!"
> I think this should be "Ruffians".

You are right. Will commit the patch(es) once I'm home from work.

Kai

P.S.: The update for new translation might also be a good time to
switch to external SDL_Mixer and SDL_TTF libraries instead of bundling
them with our source code.

I can do that, but if somebody else wants to change the configure
script and Makefiles, that'll be fine as well.