[Adonthell-devel] Re: Forgetting my own head next ... OSX packaging

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Forgetting my own head next ... OSX packaging
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:05:02 +0100

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Now that I want to go ahead and do that, I can't find it anymore :-(.
>  Thought I might have mentioned it on the ML before, but couldn't find
>  anything in the archives either. I'll keep looking, but maybe someone
>  here happens to know the place ...

Nevermind ... I went ahead and build my own shell script

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/adonthell/adonthell/scripts/make-bundle.sh?view=markup

It's not 100% perfect yet, but good enough to build an App bundle in
less than a minute, provided

* all non-standard libraries to include in the bundle are installed in
/usr/local
* adonthell has been configured with --disable-unix-install --prefix=/usr/local
* any required data files are copied manually into the resulting bundle

So there's plenty of room for improvement, but for now and further
alpha releases it'll do :-).