[Adonthell-devel] Map view progress ...

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Map view progress ...
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:22:06 +0200

Just a quick update ...

I hadn't spent too much time on coding lately, but at long last I made
enough progress with the map view to actually use it to render
something on screen. Stuff is checked into CVS and worldtest updated
to show the result (which needs a lot of tweaking, yet).

With the code actually running, I can go and improve stuff over the
coming weeks.

Then there are the issues mentioned earlier that are still on my todo
list. All in all the world module will have to undergo some more
changes. Once that is complete, I want to start working on the map
editor ... I'd like to have at least a prototype running by the end of
the year.