[Adonthell-devel] Re: Scrollbars and Canvas widget

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Re: Scrollbars and Canvas widget
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:36:36 +0100

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> With that stuff out of the way, here are the next bits on the list:
>
> * Document the decoration stuff for artists, so we can get a pretty new GUI.

  http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Architecture:Gui_Module

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Architecture:Widget_Decoration_Format
  http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Graphics:GUI
  http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Scripting:User_Interface

Each of those is fairly brief, but it's a start. Will see if I can
upload a recent version of the API doc as well, as the one out there
is rather old and didn't document the gui stuff at all.