[Adonthell-devel] Git timeouts

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Git timeouts
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:29:24 -0500

Has anyone else ever had issues pulling the adonthell-tools repository out of git? I've tried it a few times now and have gotten timeouts? Should I just try again a little later?

I installed Waste's Edge and am trying to get 0.4.0 and the worldtest up and running as well.

BTW, my new laptop is running Ubuntu. I'm upgrading to Natty Narwhal now. Hopefully this will solve the rather strange issue I've had where libgtest0 isn't found and blocks installation, even after I installed it through the Software Center. I pulled the files down off the website first and tried that way before realizing that going the git route would be better.