Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI audio feedback done!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI audio feedback done!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:46:10 +0200

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Josh Glover <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Josh!

> If it is OK, I'll merge it into master and push.

No complaints, so please go ahead.

The only thing I noticed which is a bit odd is during parts of the
dialogue where only one option is available (mostly where it just says
"(continue)". If you press up or down on that occasion you will hear
the switch sound, even though the selection stays the same. Haven't
debugged, so not sure how the event can be triggered in this
situation. Shouldn't be difficult to find out, however.

Kai

P.S.: Already got an idea what to do next?