Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.3 code update underway

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] v0.3 code update underway
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 10:10:32 +0200

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 9:40 AM, James Nash <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi James,

you may have to catch up on some mails yet, but the links to the latest builds are here:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-general/2016-07/msg00014.html

> FWIW, I'm running OS X El Capitan (10.11) on my Mac. I'm quite happy to try running or
> compiling something if that helps.

I'd be very interested on testing results with a retina display and multi-monitor setups, if you have any of those available. (I hooked up our (non-retina) MacBook to the TV for testing, but it still runs OSX 10.9).

Of course any ordinary testing will be helpful too :-)