adonthell-minigame

[Adonthell-minigame] Seed messages

From: Nezumi
Subject: [Adonthell-minigame] Seed messages
Date: Wed Feb 6 22:42:02 2002

Welcome to the Adonthell Minigame discussion.  I've already exchanged a
couple of messages with a friend who will hopefully be joining the ML
soon.  For the sake of the archive and anyone who's already joined, I'm
about to forward the correspondence we've had since the weekend.

This seems to be a concept with a lot of potential, and I'm looking
forward to working with you all on it.

--
                      Nezumi * address@hidden
 "I know, I know what God thinks.  God thinks you're an idiot." --