adonthell-minigame

[Adonthell-minigame] races

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-minigame] races
Date: Thu Feb 7 09:45:02 2002

I think I might have mentioned this idea at the summer meeting but here
it is anyway:

An idea for a mini-game we could include in the distant future is some
kind of race. Perhaps you find a Yeti village somewhere in the mountains
and one of them chalenges you to a race sliding down a snowy slope. If
you beat him you are rewarded with an item or something.

The same basic idea cold be used in other locations too. Essentially all
we'd need to add is some some kind of finish line and the first
character to cross it gets a reward. If possible a little stop-watch in
the corner of the screen would be cool!

One could also have little challenges where you need to complete
something in a certain time. Zelda had this - you had like 10 seconds to
get through a little maze and if you did it you won an item. You'd
definitely need a timer display for this.

</ random ideas>
I just wanted to have mentioned these ideas so that we might get back to
them some day! :P

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821