adonthell-minigame

[Adonthell-minigame] soko's barn

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-minigame] soko's barn
Date: Thu Feb 7 09:48:01 2002

Sorry another little idea:
I mentioned this on a IRC meeting a while back (the idea is from one of
my friends actually)

There should be a farmer called Soko somewhere, and in his barn he has
crates that can only be pushed not pulled and need to be placed in
corner of the room - voila a min version of sokoban!

Stupid pun, I know - but you need a bit of stupid hmour here and there
methinks!

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821