adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] psychotic explanation

From: Rosamond Kelley
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] psychotic explanation
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 12:42:57 +0300

From on board wecould see the interior of the little customs shed.
Cleanse it not with blind love: ah no, that wonthelp. Malta is all a pale, softish,yellowish rock, just like bathbrick: this goes into fathomless dust.
Who dares humiliate the dead with excuses for their living?
Who dares humiliate the dead with excuses for their living? It is understood that financial difficulties were thecause of this lamentable event.
He went up to town alone at noon as Mazzaiba wentto Singlea.
We got a carriageand drove up the steep highroad through the cutting in the rock, up tothe town.
Well, I suppose you will want tobe joining your ladies.
Forgiveness givesthe whimpering dead no rest.
And he gave a large tip, with a littlewinsome smile. I understood his point, but the women were indignant. He took my letter in the sense implied and no wayoffended at my procedure. Forgiveness givesthe whimpering dead no rest. Well, he said, with his little smirk of a laugh.
I have said it, and as long as blood beats in my veins, Imean it.
I understood his point, but the women were indignant. No, I would not helpto keep him alive, not if I had to choose again.
But in his heart of hearts it was always himself he wasthinking of, while he did it. And we have got to take this putrid spirit to ourbosom.
Now heis just a sordid little figure in filthy corduroys. By the bedside was abottle containing poison. Then the gorgeousness goesout of his indignation. I wrote to Servia and received a curtreply that they had all the help they needed.