adsyc-devel

[Adsyc-devel] Simon believes that we have lost connection to our most vi

From: Lam G. Cecilia
Subject: [Adsyc-devel] Simon believes that we have lost connection to our most vital sources of energy in life.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:47:38 +0200

In theological terms, our spirit is the medium through which we connect
our souls to the creator. The point of standing by the principles you
stand for makes you a person of integrity.
In this context we are invited to consider how our reality is connected
to higher sources of creation than is immediately apparent to our
physical senses.
In this sense, spirit is the breath of life.
,,,
Get CNHC first thing tomorrow, this is going to explode next 2-3 days!!!