advent-devel

[Advent-devel] Interested in the development of advent engine

From: y6
Subject: [Advent-devel] Interested in the development of advent engine
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:10:52 -0500

Hi, there,
  I am emailing you because I am very interested in the project of the advent engine. First let me introduce myself: my name is Yu Sun, the founder of a speech engine R&D company in Waterloo, Canada. We are developing our kernel product: a speech engine powering for Game. In our view, the future game should be powered by Speech instead of the Mouse. Currently, we nearly finish the R&D of speech engine. Now we are looking for a guru who is a genius in developing Game. We happen to find your name on ClanLib. If you are interested in asking more detail, please email me .

regards,
Yu Sun