af-test

[Af-test] Rolex Boys

From: Pieces H. Aglaia
Subject: [Af-test] Rolex Boys
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:05:09 -0700

visit us

What about the Corps, if they ever find out youarehiring half-reformed criminals to do your dirty work we will both be shot at dawn. I tightened up as the elevator slowed. The ancient delivery tube wheezed and disgorged them onto the table. We gave you time to reach your destination and then followed you. My message was in code, but it could be quickly broken if someone wanted to try hard enough. By the record it was exactly fourteen seconds. Nothing happened so I knew I was clear. I had been handed my long-awaited assignment.