af-test

[Af-test] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?

From: Afros C. Clowning
Subject: [Af-test] Can you satisfy your girlfriend?
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:54:56 -0700

The results rock-Instead of having sex once maybe twice a month-you'll be back in the honeymoon form of 2x three or four times a week.

visit us

I would like to have gone back physically to the scene, but Im not that thick. But her lips were lifeless under mine and her eyes open, looking at me with a sterile emptiness. Not that the King noticed, but some of the others did and scowled. As I was getting into the truck I realized for the first time that something was wrong. The last thing I wanted was attention. However there was a serpent in our little Eden of Insurrection, and his name was Rdenrundt. I made light talk about all my massive armament that would carry us both to perdition, while I climbed through the hole in the battleships hull. Same old business, I said.