af-test

[Af-test] Sample Pack

From: Canaries V. Epaulet
Subject: [Af-test] Sample Pack
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:21:00 -0500

visit us

I could call on the League for any aid I needed. Whoever this sacktime artist was, he surely knew his sleeping trade. I went to sleep with the tape player whispering softly in my ears such ego-building epigrams as, You are better than everyone else and you know it, and people who dont know it had better watch out, and They are all fools and if you were in charge things would be different, and why arent you in charge, its easy enough. My attitude towards Angelina needed a good looking at. This voice wasnt much like Angelinas. That was why I hired them. He apparently did not believe in pajama bottoms and it hurt me to see the goose bumps rising on those thin shanks. The plan came perilously close to succeeding.