af-test

[Af-test] Fundraising Auction Newsletter

From: Target Funding Group
Subject: [Af-test] Fundraising Auction Newsletter
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:31:06 -0500

To:All Fundraising Personnel

Youare cordially invited to join the “Charity Auction Newsletter” a monthly emailnewsletter on charity auctions.

Writtenby Maureen and John Winter of Target Funding Group who annually manage over 35fundraising auctions each year.  They have assisted their clients inraising more than $20,000,000 in the last ten years.  Many of theirclients have doubled their proceeds and eliminated all long lines atcheckout.

Thenewsletter features monthly articles of interest to anyone conducting a charityauction.  Recent issues covered:

  • IRS rules for invoices and donations
  • How to solicit without cold calls
  • What sells best at a silent auction
  • New ideas for a live auction
  • Professional vs. amateur auctioneers

Toview recent issues of our newsletter

http://www.charityauctionhelp.com/Newsletter.htm

Tojoin our newsletter, with no obligations:

http://www.charityauctionhelp.com/contact.htm

Wepledge that your contact information will never be shared with any otherorganization under any circumstances.

Weinvite you to visit our website and join our newsletter.  If you have nointerest we apologize for writing to you and ask that you follow the instructionsto unsubscribe yourself from our list. Please use this automatic unsubscribe method to insure that we will notbother you again.

Maureen& John Winter

TargetFunding Group

WestPalm Beach, FL 33412

http://www.charityauctionhelp.com/

email:mailto:address@hidden

Target Funding Group
11730 Stonehaven Way - West Palm Beach, FL 33412 US