af-test

[Af-test] Online Soft Trade Market

From: Erma Swenson
Subject: [Af-test] Online Soft Trade Market
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 01:33:03 -0120

Fucking cheap Soft for YOU, man!

Nowadays we offer the perfect software for you and for people around you. Now is the month of HOT PRICES! We are offering for you the collection of the best Soft.
Don't waste time going to the trade. The one thing to do is to click the button and select the program you want.
It'll take you 1 minute, but it will give you real knowledge and profit. All programs are needed for home PC or Mac in order to provide you grateful and favorable work!
See everything with your own eyes in our shop!

Cheerio,
Mr.Soft