af-test

[Af-test] vacation time

From: Alva
Subject: [Af-test] vacation time
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:35:23 +0700

Have you thought about looking like the celebrities. Everybody has, I know I
have. Thats's why http://www.gnw.bestwebgetaway.org/n9/ where i went.

Our greatest Champion, Overman-Anu, once climbed the spiral stairway and fought
nine days with the Gargoyles before he could escape them and come back; but he
could never be induced to describe the dreadful creatures, and soon afterward a
bear caught him and ate him up He reflected, gloomily, that this did not affect
his own position in any way, since he could not escape from the oasis