af-test

[Af-test] Google is the new Borg?

From: Silvia F. Black
Subject: [Af-test] Google is the new Borg?
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 14:03:04 -0000

Sources are grouped by game; general influences are listed seperately.
You might say that those two weeks made kottke.
"The mission of the SETI Institute is to explore, understand and explain
the origin, nature and prevalence of life in the universe.
____
We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on CNHC
and watch for a big movement !!!